The Host : Neil Rockind
Neil Rockind handles criminal law cases in Oakland County and elsewhere throughout the state. He is known for handling high-profile cases with complex legal issues, and is regularly called upon to represent high-asset defendants against criminal charges. Neil defends clients in both state and federal jurisdictions, and is renowned for his exceptional legal acumen and litigation skills.
High Profile Cases
- Handled People v Kevorkian (the prosecution of famed assisted suicide advocate Dr. Jack Kevorkian)
- Represented Kimberly Mathers, the former wife of rapper/actor, Marshall Mathers, a/k/a Eminem.
- Was one of the lead attorneys defending famed personal injury attorney Geoffrey Fieger, in an investigation brought by the Michigan Attorney General.
- “Basketbrawl” (Piston vs Pacer) assault case at the Palace of Auburn Hills where Rockind obtained the only dismissal.
- WDIV-TV (NBC) legal expert commenting on high profile legal issues and cases.
- The dismissal of the man accused of killing trooper Chad Wolf
Neil Rockind formerly hosted The Neil Rockind Show, and was a regular guest on Let it Rip on Fox 2 Detroit. He is frequently asked to speak with groups about trial tactics, his career, significant cases and experiences. Neil Rockind is a contributing author to the Institute of Continuing Legal Education (ICLE) as well as for the commentary and practice tips section of the newly released, Michigan Standard Jury Instructions book.
Our YouTube Channel
The greatest demand is for Neil’s famed cross-examinations, although his Youtube features a diverse range of video content. In the near future, Neil will be uploading videos of all varieties, from more of his courtroom showdowns to podcasts, interviews, media clips, and more! Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on the upcoming material, and feel free to like, comment on, and share your favorite videos!